- The lender partner shares their desired credit box, pricing grid, and footprint.
- Lend-Grow team setups LG marketplace to connect borrowers in the footprint with the lender partner. No IT integration. All setup work is done by LG team (1 month).
- Borrowers in lender partner’s credit box and footprint are redirected to lender partner site for loan application.
- Lend-Grow receives fee for funded loans
No, getting leads from Lend-Grow does not require any IT integration.
Setup is handled entirely by Lend-Grow technology team. Setup is used to configure Lend-Grow marketplace to match leads to lender specified credit box and target footprint.
Absolutely. In fact, Lend-Grow was launched by its founders to help local lenders target borrowers in their footprint that are otherwise going to Big Banks and FinTech Lenders.
At this time, Lend-Grow provides:
- Personal Installment Loans
- Student Refinancing Loans (not in-school student loans)
Lend-Grow lender partners are local lenders. Most lender partner are looking to get $3-5 M in funded loans per month through leads coming from Lend-Grow marketplace.
Yes absolutely. Lend-Grow regularly advises its clients in maintaining a competitive underwriting and pricing leveraging proprietary data.
Lend-Grow founders have run Consumer loans business at lenders such as Capital One Bank, M&T Bank, and Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Nish, Lend-Grow’s CEO setup PenFed’s Personal Loans and Student Refi business and grew portfolio to $1 billion in outstanding. Fred, Lend-Grow’s CRO has been Chief Credit Risk Officer at over a half dozen banks and credit unions and has been a former OCC bank examiner.
Yes. Lend-Grow offers as an add-on a white label online loan origination that can help lender partners offer a FinTech-like best-in-class digital experience to its customers. The loan application is 100% digital with various 3rd party integrations for income, ID verification, and e-sign of documents.
In addition, 3rd party servicing integration options are available on request.